Thursday, December 6, 2012

You have the choice


As seen at the Custombike Show.
If you build a bike you have to make decisions, like: what look should it have?
What colour, what kind of paint?
Some guys make the right decision, like this one:


Or this one:


 But some are going completly the wrong way:

deleted

 

 
Okay guys, I did delete some pics and my comments .  I have to explain this.  After I released this post  I got some feedback. People telling me that I should not judge the taste of another person. Or that I maybe hurt the owner with my opinion showing this on the blog. But I want to say that I do not want to insult or mob this person. Fact is, if you show your bike in a public custombike show/contest you actually want other people to see it and give their judgement. And you have to be aware that not all reaction will be positive. I had to taste this medicine myselfs from time to time.
However- this blog is not my private platform and I dont want to use it for personal statements
 on things that are not really important. The chinese say: if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.
Thats why I apologize if I gave someone a bad feeling.
Dont take this too serious. Or as my wise friend Sik says: its all about nothing.

2 comments:

  1. leben & leben lassen - oder auch: dess isch gschmaggsach had sellor schbazz gsagd wo'n'd kazz g'fraessae had :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wer´s gern öffentlich hat, muß auch kritik vertragen können....that´s it.

    best regards
    KKurt

    ReplyDelete